Service Forms

Utiltiy Service FormsWhether you need new service or are moving out of town or have a change of information, please read below to ensure your account with us is handled correctly. 

Apply for New Service

Welcome to the area! We are pleased to be your utility provider. You can stop by our office at 200 N Main Street 7:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday to complete a service application or, if you prefer, you can download the application and bring the completed form with you. We will not put you on the utility account until we receive a completed service application. We also request a copy of your drivers’ license when you apply for new service. 

Change Mailing Address or Personal Information

Occasionally, we know that our customers will want their utility bill sent to an address that is different than their service address. This can be done by calling our office at 608-634-3416 or by updating the service application form and submitting it to us. 

Transfer Service

If you are currently a Westby residential customer and you are moving to another address within our service area, you may transfer your service by calling our office at 608-634-3416 or stopping in. We will go over the payment plan for your current account as well as get you set up for your new account. 

Terminate Service

If you are moving out of the City of Westby area and need to close your utility account with us, please call us at 608-634-3416 to let us know your anticipated termination date. We ask that you also provide us with a forwarding address for your final billing. 

Report Street Light Outage

We appreciate your assistance in making Westby a safer place for pedestrians, traffic and the community.

If you see a city street light out, please submit the Street Light Outage form. We will take the appropriate action to make sure the light is replaced in a reasonable amount of time.