The City of Westby owns and operates its own local utility. That is why you see the City and Utility worked closely in many aspects in our community. As a public power community, we are in the business of meeting customers’ needs and providing a higher level of service.
Westby Utilities contributes to the economic well-being of the community by providing local, hometown service and innovative energy services to meet the needs of businesses large and small. Together with our nonprofit power supplier, WPPI Energy, we’ve built a strong team of energy experts and account management professionals to serve your business by providing the following and more:
- Operating cost estimates and energy rate comparisons
- New construction technical assistance
- Energy efficiency incentives
- Green power for business promotion
- Partnerships with local economic development organizations
The crew at Westby Utilities is committed to keeping our community and its businesses strong.